War and Conflict

Arnt all conflicts wars..................?????

sorry. but the question was not asked by my other have correctly.
what is the difference between a war and a conflict?

Fuck off you nobber Whats the fucking differance then....... Can you read the dictionary, by the way iam the other half. female.............. twat

crabthebuilder said:
* off you nobber Whats the * differance then....... Can you read the dictionary, by the way iam the other half. female.............. t**t
Don't you mean cunt ?

In the US, war is must be declared by Congress - however, to get around this requirement, the executive branch often deals in 'conflicts'.

iam not a C .U . N .T. IAM A NICE PERSON JUST PISSED OFF WITH THE POLITIONS AND THE WORDS THEY USE TO DESCRIBE WAR /TERROISM, (this isnt the crab but his other half) I have children and yes iam scared but not beaten, at least in the 70s we had the cold war we knew where we stood. God only knows now...................

so you where 30 in 2003, dont believe your still in or ever in............. false

crabthebuilder said:
Arnt all conflicts wars..................?????
Here is a couple of tips

Dictionary
Open it
Find the entry for "war"
the find the entry for "Conflict"

Compare and contrast.

Job done.

Then look in the thesaurus..................................

Just to let you know we have had a family debate over this all night,

as iam from the older generation i laughed out loud thanks for that............... i could of put lol. douesnt mean much to me...............

IndianaDel said:
crabthebuilder said:
Just to let you know we have had a family debate over this all night,
Oh how the long Winter nights must just fly by!
I am trying to picture what this 'family debate' would look like.

The closest I can get is a bunch of over excited chimpanzee's throwing their freshly secreated dung at each other.

Whats that frantic tapping I hear?Oh it must be a Mod's delete key going turbo.

but springs nearly here

and you are what in life?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iwas a naffi girl i have seen it done it got the t shirt.. you ask anybody whats the differance between conflict and war, see how many differant answers you get,

Latest Threads