War and Conflict

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by crabthebuilder, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Arnt all conflicts wars..................?????

2. Excuse me for sounding rude, but fcuk off knobber

3. sorry. but the question was not asked by my other have correctly.
    what is the difference between a war and a conflict?

4. conflict is where you say 1 thing and we say summit differant war is where we all come after ya all guns blazeing

5. Fuck off you nobber Whats the fucking differance then....... Can you read the dictionary, by the way iam the other half. female.............. twat

6. Don't you mean cunt ?

7. In the US, war is must be declared by Congress - however, to get around this requirement, the executive branch often deals in 'conflicts'.

8. iam not a C .U . N .T. IAM A NICE PERSON JUST PISSED OFF WITH THE POLITIONS AND THE WORDS THEY USE TO DESCRIBE WAR /TERROISM, (this isnt the crab but his other half) I have children and yes iam scared but not beaten, at least in the 70s we had the cold war we knew where we stood. God only knows now...................

9. so you where 30 in 2003, dont believe your still in or ever in............. false

10. Here is a couple of tips

Dictionary
    Open it
    Find the entry for "war"
    the find the entry for "Conflict"

Compare and contrast.

Job done.

11. Then look in the thesaurus..................................

12. Just to let you know we have had a family debate over this all night,

13. Crab, you might want to try another section for your question. NAAFI is always this way. :wink:

14. Oh how the long Winter nights must just fly by!

15. as iam from the older generation i laughed out loud thanks for that............... i could of put lol. douesnt mean much to me...............