Wanting to join as an officer

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by royal_flush, May 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction on the path to becoming an officer. I know you need certain grades at A-levels, which i have, i was just wondering what aspect of 'life experiance' you would require before being given a chance to become one?

2. How do you expect to become an Officer if you can't even spell experience?
  3. I knew some spelling Nazi would turn up!

4. In regards to Officers are you sure you need A-Levels? Just that from a booklet I recieved from the RM's it said you must have a minimum of 5 g.c.se's grades A-C including Maths and English and that going to University and getting a degree will move you up the ranks alot quicker. Correct me if I am wrong :?

5. I'm just saying that spelling mistakes are fine for soldiers. However i for one would not like to be led by a man that can't be bothered to check his posts for spelling mistakes.
  6. I- is caps mate, you couldn't lead yourself....
  7. Ha!!!!!!!!!

It's the Internet not JSP 101 :evil:

Edited to add - do your Soldiers feel the same as you do?

And stop banging your head against the wall because you made yourself look like a complete w@anker on-line!

Edited a second time - you're not in the Army - how the fcuk do you know what soldiers want?

A-L - thanks for that, I didn't realise the Stuermbahnfuehrer of spelling wasn't in the Army.
  8. Well, I wouldn't worry. You probably wont get in the army anyway.
  9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

8 posts in and you're already irritating people. Well done, congratulations. It's the internet not an academic thesis that needs grammatical scrutiny by the likes of you. Give it a rest.
  10. yeah i apologise . I only pointed it out because in one of my posts earlier, people seemed to be pointing out everything that was wrong with my question.
  11. give it a rest fella ,if you cant get along with people over the internet how the hell are you gunna get through basic training !?
  12. trolling twat,

Anyone only needs to look at your first ever post to see what you're about.

You don't know what 'elite' unit to join but you have an opinion on the required English skills in Officers!!!!

Stroll on you ******* cock!
  13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Anyone else for the bandwagon? He's been told so the rest of you move on.
  14. There is a bandwagon?

Brilliant, it will save my tired feet from trudging about looking for things to get irate about ;)