• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted!

Come on guys ... this is an excellent thing that has been started on ARRSE ... a way of looking after our own who have fallen on rough times.

I have volunteered to help where I can. As Dozy says, we need sparks, plumbers, builders etc to be able to respond and assist squaddies in need. You will only be asked to help with the skill bit, not financially (unless you want to) and only within your local area.

GET YER NAMES DOWN!

DozyBint said:
Wanted: Plumber in Chelmsford area!

Please PM me with details if you or a friend / family member can help out.
Dozy, I will ask around on Monday when they are all back at school if you don't get anyone sooner.

The_Snail said:
DozyBint said:

Dozy, I will ask around on Monday when they are all back at school if you don't get anyone sooner.
Plumbers have to go to school!!!
(as good as a bump) :eek:

the_butler said:
The_Snail said:
DozyBint said:

They all have to go to school, plumbers, builders, stinking clerks, 'graphers. If they didn't go to school they wouldn't learn to read and write, would they? You silly boy!

The_Snail said:
the_butler said:
The_Snail said:
DozyBint said:

They all have to go to school, plumbers, builders, stinking clerks, 'graphers. If they didn't go to school they wouldn't learn to read and write, would they? You silly boy!
I knew you would say that but Shirley once you qualify as a plumber schools out for ever (where did that music come from?)

Must be an RE plumber in Colchester, Wimbish or Waterbeach who could pop down to Chelmsford for a couple of hours to help out ... come on guys, quick job, deserving case!

If he had UXO in his garden I would be there in a shot!

Latest Threads