• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted

Spanish_Dave said:
I know that :frustrated: but I know of lots of people who would like to make contact with doggers :thumleft:
sorry m8 don't have, got a superb condition 2 fld recruiting pic/ poster that i could let you have if its memrobilia from 2nd you are after

Spanish_Dave said:
A 2nd Fld Regt plaque, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one I will be forever in your debt :brilsmurf:
There are a few Ex second members in Germany will ask them, as I bump into them myself and just got the picture diary with the Orbat from the Gulf War. Check L bty's old stock boxed up in 1RHA

i've got one and your not having it!....Saying that might put it on e bay if all this intrest carries on..
Tell you what i will send you a photo of it tomorrow

Latest Threads