Wanted: Young Lady for Crusty Old General

Now that grumblin, is as plainative and straight a request as any i've seen for a long time.

So there you go Girlies, a decent sounding bloke, I expect Grumblin will be buried under a paperstorm of electronic blueys, any time now......

Jezebel

Old-Salt
If you promise to revert to 'excessive quantities of alcohol' I promise to see what I can do about finding a Young Lady!
You'll have to be patient though.
:-*

Sorry CGS, what are we looking at here?

Only there's a piccie of Sir Mike Walker on that page..  ???

CGS,  I believe you will only find help in the bottom of a glass. Stick with the drinking it brings out your better side. Also I think, mention more of your fiscal side. Chicks dig cash it may not make for a long lasting relationship but you could get good value for money, and you always know where you stand.

As for me I have no cash so I have to make do with being able to bend my knob in weird shapes. Granted not a great bird puller however it has managed to win me a few pints in the pub and a rather embarrassing string of extras in the mess.

CGS

War Hero
I have just returned from a journey to the continent and I'm now firmly fixed to this country for several weeks (or at least until the Alps gets some proper snow in December).

And as for women using me for my fiscal position, the last one did a number on me, so I'm now only looking for a lady with her own wealth, rather than one I'll have to support!

Now's your chance ladies...

I think you’ll struggle; gold diggers are in bloom at the moment.

CGS

War Hero
Young and Cynical?

Thank you!

How about Dinner?

CGS

War Hero
I've been trying practicing this for years!!

That is very sensible advice to heed ref gene pool - however, I have done my bit for the gene pool and will not be making further contributions..

Dinner?!! Mmmmmmmmmmm, let me see..

margaret

Swinger
CGS, surely most wealthy girls look like horses, and wear only tweed, pearls and a barbour.  Is that what you're really looking for? :eek:

CGS

War Hero
It's OK if she looks like a horse, as it will be dark when it matters...

secondly, I don't mind what she wears, as long as she has 'gone commando'...

Guy_Gourdior

Old-Salt
I heard her field admin was crap on the wommando cse,  can't be doing with a filly who doesn't know how to make decent Kedgiree!

CGS

War Hero
When I say ' go commando' I mean no under garments, not compulsory attendance on the Commodo course!!

That would be just silly...

Doesn't sound that bad at least you get three goes.

SuperSLime

War Hero
Typical. I join this thread just after all the b**tards who are, unbelievably, more mysoginistic than me.

Girls, I'm not desperate.

But I am a little bit enthusiastic  :-[

Latest Threads