Wanted: Young Lady for Crusty Old General

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by CGS, Jun 19, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Well?  What say you?

2. CGS, I may be able to help.  Several of my wonderful chums are single.

Do you have any specific requirements?

F_S

3. Female with a pulse would do me at the minute...

to be perfectly honest it's getting to the stage where a pulse is an otional extra

4. Humps, I had no idea....

Drop me a line and we'll sort something out with my bevvy of beauts.  Cannot promise anything but the worst that could happen is that you get a penpal.

5. message on the way  :-*

6. This applies to all you lonely hearts out there - drop me a line if you would like penpals or potential dates...

F_S

7. Grumblin Subbie is first in line (after the general and anybody else who is senior of course)

Not really sure about the penpal business the boss doesn’t like me holding sharp objects like pens and pencils ‘case I ‘urt myself.

Could give it a go behind his back (said the actress to the bishop) and I won’t take up much of their time I’ll write quick..

The date options sounds good. 10 or 15 seconds every other day during the week and 30 seconds per day at the weekends I like to take my time when dishing out “grumblin lovin”

Roll on you bevvy of beauties

8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Does that 10 or 15 seconds include the foreplay?  ???

9. What's foreplay?

10. Well, for a start.. it's NOT twiddling a girls' nipples and saying 'Broadsword calling Danny Boy, come in  Danny Boy...'

11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

...That's right Sweetums, one needs to try and tune in Radio 4 on 'em, gets the old girl going don't you know BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH  ;)

12. Oh dear.......

You boys need help.

13. Ok standing by for remedial signals training  ;)

Broadsword calling Danny boy ,  :p errhuumm,  BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY :-*

14. I despair.  You are beyond help.

15. Have you been reading my CR :-[