WANTED Yorkshire Regiment Mess Kit Overalls

Hi there. Looking for a set of mess kit overalls, tall + slim build (6'4"). Ideally a 32" waist 34" inside leg.

I don't necessarily need Yorkshire Regiment specific ones; any infantry overalls with 1" red stripe will do.

Thanks.

Stereotypical that a Yorkshire Regiment chappie wants to secure a pair of overalls wi'out passin' much brass. 'Appen as, by 'eck and so on.....

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
A 32" waist excludes most of us on here!!

(waiting for the fitties to chime up )
did you not go for elasticated waist and pleats then?

Hi there. Looking for a set of mess kit overalls, tall + slim build (6'4"). Ideally a 32" waist 34" inside leg.

I don't necessarily need Yorkshire Regiment specific ones; any infantry overalls with 1" red stripe will do.

Thanks.
Have you negotiated a good rate with the tailoress to sew the pockets up????

Coveralls, yup I've a set, no idea about the size but baggy I'd say.
You got the same size as me.

"Sir, why am I wearing these?"

Because the vehicles need doing.

"Righty ho, where shall I start?"

Ask one of the lads.

"OK Sir"

Chief, what are you doing?

"Wearing some oversized covvies and cleaning some sort of ******* shitty landrover type thingy bit with a ******* toothbrushy bit and asking the lads if you are taking the piss"

Oh. Shall we get a coffee?

"**** off".

True dit. Ask Fatbadge.

Coveralls, yup I've a set, no idea about the size but baggy I'd say.
J, the great thing was, they said to me "Don't touch that when you clean it or or it will explode".

That's why you keep it in 60 Sqn Hangar then? So you can blow the whole of Waterbeach up? If you blow the bar up, there will be some unhappy people.

"You're not taking this seriously are you?"

Does it look like? I'm dressed in covvies that are covered in paint and piss and oil and does it look like I'm in the mood for a ******* joke?

"Not really".

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I can't remember what boring task I was doing to get them but I'm ever grateful they're expensive things to buy.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I was a 32" waist once.

Honest.

Overalls are mess kit these days? Well, I suppose that it can get messy in there!

I can't remember what boring task I was doing to get them but I'm ever grateful they're expensive things to buy.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I've got 2 sets here, I apparently had to sign for them.

I'm not signing for that shit.

"You have to".

Make me.

Mine are 32" waist but only 32" leg, and hadn't realised the Regt had gone to wide stripes in Mess Kit.

[video=youtube;yGQgdE50QA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQgdE50QA4[/video]

Oh, and get me a frock like Vera Lynn's please, or I'll nack you.