Wanted: Wilkinson Sword Fairbairn Sykes

Anyone wanting to off-load a Wilkinson Sword Fairbairn Sykes dagger, with scabbard (for a collection)? I'm after the genuine article please, ideally post-WW2 to close-of-factory manufacture, though will consider earlier. I'm after a vanilla piece, though will also consider a commemorative version, edged or not edged. Happy to pay a good price, depending on quality. I'm not after a 20 quid camping version.

RA officers Wilkinsons engraved Royal Artillery sword with brown Scabbard and leather attachments. In great condition ready for the parade ground. buyer to arrange postal or courier from N. Ireland.

There's a dealer has a first pattern one for £1075 ............. cheap enough for you ?

There is a company in Scotland who make a cracking version for around £300 i think. What do youplan to use it for ?

i have a wwII 6 para (Royal Welch - same owner 42-47) version with scabbard (brass and leather) - how much is that worth then?
On eBay they (WW2 versions) sell for 2 to 5 hundred (usd) or more depending on condition - a lot more if they have history and are in great nick.

There's a dealer has a first pattern one for £1075 ............. cheap enough for you ?

There is a company in Scotland who make a cracking version for around £300 i think. What do youplan to use it for ?
Cheap ones I carry on my ninja anti-dogging patrols in Surbiton. But more than 30 in a Tesco's bag clank too much. Expensive ones I just look at. A £1075 one... I'd probably have to skip Christmas presents for my children. And everyone else I know. Probably have mince instead of turkey.

What is the company in Scotland?