Wanted - Walthunter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by REMF_Monkey, Oct 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a possible walt on my hands who claims to have been with 'them'. Can anyone lend a hand here? Details and photos are available.

2. What are you waiting for? Stick the pics on here already!
  3. The pics aren't incriminating - it's the details/service history that suck!
  4. Well post the details....
  5. My real user name is what is says on the tin...

First posting as I've read for a long while, but never really contributed. I was directed here by several other people when said walt was discussed via email etc. I appreciate this does look slightly odd and therefore credentials may well need to be established first.

I'm ex TA RMP. Once saw a NAAFI bun thrown in anger, and that's about it!

Service number, name and DoB are known.

It is know he is a TA signaller, however he is claiming various attachments to them. He's now shacked up with a girl and is making her paranoid by saying she's being followed, she's a risk etc. and basically making a right royal pain in the arse of himself and at the same time making the poor girl somewhat paranoid and deluded. Claims service in NI and/or Iraq/Afghanistan. Recent photo taken in number 2s shows no medals etc.
  6. You can't get more chippy than that!
  7. What do you need our help for? You've already made up your mind and you're right.
  8. Post the recent photo then!
  9. I'll get the photo sorted - it's huge and in some strange format from the camera.

I've formed an opinion - just after one from those who know far more than I do.
  10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Careful now..
  11. REMF - following PMs you should have all the information you need to slowly, painfully and without mercy out the little gimp. I look forward to hearing how it goes.
  12. Yes, much obliged to those concerned.

It's not looking good for the little darling!