• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted - Walthunter

My real user name is what is says on the tin...

First posting as I've read for a long while, but never really contributed. I was directed here by several other people when said walt was discussed via email etc. I appreciate this does look slightly odd and therefore credentials may well need to be established first.

I'm ex TA RMP. Once saw a NAAFI bun thrown in anger, and that's about it!

Anyhow...

Service number, name and DoB are known.

It is know he is a TA signaller, however he is claiming various attachments to them. He's now shacked up with a girl and is making her paranoid by saying she's being followed, she's a risk etc. and basically making a right royal pain in the arse of himself and at the same time making the poor girl somewhat paranoid and deluded. Claims service in NI and/or Iraq/Afghanistan. Recent photo taken in number 2s shows no medals etc.

REMF_Monkey said:
My real user name is what is says on the tin...

First posting as I've read for a long while, but never really contributed. I was directed here by several other people when said walt was discussed via email etc. I appreciate this does look slightly odd and therefore credentials may well need to be established first.

I'm ex TA RMP. Once saw a NAAFI bun thrown in anger, and that's about it!

Anyhow...

Service number, name and DoB are known.

It is know he is a TA signaller, however he is claiming various attachments to them. He's now shacked up with a girl and is making her paranoid by saying she's being followed, she's a risk etc. and basically making a right royal pain in the arse of himself and at the same time making the poor girl somewhat paranoid and deluded. Claims service in NI and/or Iraq/Afghanistan. Recent photo taken in number 2s shows no medals etc.
What do you need our help for? You've already made up your mind and you're right.

I'll get the photo sorted - it's huge and in some strange format from the camera.

I've formed an opinion - just after one from those who know far more than I do.

REMF - following PMs you should have all the information you need to slowly, painfully and without mercy out the little gimp. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Latest Threads