Wanted: Unused/unwanted set of Army Bagpipes

Bit of a beg really and I know this is really cheeky, but as my old gran used to say, if you don't ask, you won't get.

I've just started piping at the young age of 54 3/4 (I should have done it when I was serving but spent too much time being daft; hindsight is 20/20). I would like to give a good home to a set of bagpipes. If you have a set that you no longer use, whatever condition, and they're taking up space, gathering moths, I'll look after them. I'm not a cheapskate, I'd buy a set if I could, but just can't afford £800+ at the moment, (2 young children etc), and in todays climate it'll be a while before I can. And I'd like to progress beyond the chanter as soon as possible. I'll make a reasonable donation to H4H for a set. Obviously I'll pick up the tab for P&P.

Thanks in anticipation.

spins

Spoken like a true Jock!

To quote my Gran again, wise woman that she was, "many a mickle maks a muckle an' if yer coo's gan dry, it's mebbe a bull...."

It's also sad that there may be bagpipes all over the country lying, unplayed, that could have new life breathed into them.

spins

edited due to mongfinger

If there happens to be a second set going, I would like the chance to beg for them, being a Jock that grew up in Yorkshire, I am twice as tight as a gnat's chuff.

My lad pipes, but needs a set.

As an aside, my lad uses this program, Musicworks Software he has found it very useful.

I have a zip (thanks Gun_Brickie) with around 5000 ish scores that play in the program, pm me you email and I will send it on when I get home.

If there happens to be a second set going, I would like the chance to beg for them, being a Jock that grew up in Yorkshire, I am twice as tight as a gnat's chuff.

My lad pipes, but needs a set.

As an aside, my lad uses this program, Musicworks Software he has found it very useful.

I have a zip (thanks Gun_Brickie) with around 5000 ish scores that play in the program, pm me you email and I will send it on when I get home.
PM Sent. Good luck with your hunt! (Crumbs that could be misheard/misconstrued)
spins