Wanted terrorist dares the US to "come and get him!"

Hafiz Saeed dares US "to come and get him". He sounds a bit gay to me, next he'll be saying, "chase me you naughty boys!" :)

Hafiz Saeed Bounty: Pakistan Islamist Leader Taunts US Over Cash Reward Offered For His Arrest | World News | Sky News

A wanted terrorist hiding in that wonderful terrorist free state - Pakistan. Maybe he didn't get the message when Bin Laden got his head ventilated. ;)
Watched the news clip. He just kept droning on..... a preview of things to come. :)

Bit daft really, being a dusty terrorist and saying to a country whose shown time and again that it likes to kill terrorists "Come and get me yankee infidels!" ..... to which I expect the answer will be: "Er.... ok" *Whoosh....boom* 1 x dead terrorist

M

Mark The Convict

They seem to place a lot of faith in the accuracy of the original translation; for all they know, they're headed for a hell of a lot of these -

You'd feel a right ********, wouldn't you?

Bit daft really, being a dusty terrorist and saying to a country whose shown time and again that it likes to kill terrorists "Come and get me yankee infidels!" ..... to which I expect the answer will be: "Er.... ok" *Whoosh....boom* 1 x dead terrorist
Time and time again? They spent 10 years chasing an old man even after they stated that they knew where the **** was. They have been jailing loads of people in gitmo and letting a majority of them go after a few years.

Hopefully they will get him sooner then later, but I suspect it will be the latter.

Time and time again? They spent 10 years chasing an old man even after they stated that they knew where the **** was. They have been jailing loads of people in gitmo and letting a majority of them go after a few years.

Hopefully they will get him sooner then later, but I suspect it will be the latter.
2 observations:

1. The 10 year hunt demonstrates an uncharacteristic persistence for Americans, at least for getting the "bad guys."

2. UBL was not "old!'.

;-)

Fair enough, but they seem to have a penchant for sending in toy planes with missiles to **** up dusty ethnics these days

2 observations:

1. The 10 year hunt demonstrates an uncharacteristic persistence for Americans, at least for getting the "bad guys."
Haha....well, one could put it that way. More likely it demonstrates its ability for knee jerk reactions that get it into situations it can't really handle.

2. UBL was not "old!'.

;-)
Fair one, but he was a sickly chap who looked older then his years.

Fair enough, but they seem to have a penchant for sending in toy planes with missiles to **** up dusty ethnics these days
Aye, and hitting the wrong people 80% of the time. Hence the Pakistanis (note I did not use Pakis) closing the border stopping supplies.

Only $10 million, he's probably livid.
I wouldn't turn my nose up at it though. I'd go and try and collect the reward myself, only 3 things stand in my way:

1. I'm a lazy fcuk.
2. I'm a cowardly fcuk.
3. I don't even know where Pakistan is, except somewhere 'foreign'.

However, if he ever walks down my street, knocks on my door and surrenders, I'll be quids in! :)

Edited for bad England!