Wanted terrorist dares the US to "come and get him!"

Discussion in 'US' started by leprecon, Apr 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watched the news clip. He just kept droning on..... a preview of things to come. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I saw what you did there....

• Like Like x 1
  3. JJH, very clever. :) Hopefully he'll go to the devil sooner rather than later.

4. Bit daft really, being a dusty terrorist and saying to a country whose shown time and again that it likes to kill terrorists "Come and get me yankee infidels!" ..... to which I expect the answer will be: "Er.... ok" *Whoosh....boom* 1 x dead terrorist

• Like Like x 1
  5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Go to the Devil? Nope, he'll go to heaven and to his seven virgins waiting for him... most will look like this;

Attached Files:

6. That my dear sir is CLASSIC! Still laughing here......

7. They seem to place a lot of faith in the accuracy of the original translation; for all they know, they're headed for a hell of a lot of these -

[​IMG]

You'd feel a right ********, wouldn't you?

8. Brilliant! I've just spit tea all over the computer monitor! Fortunately I'm at work so no harm done!

9. Time and time again? They spent 10 years chasing an old man even after they stated that they knew where the **** was. They have been jailing loads of people in gitmo and letting a majority of them go after a few years.

Hopefully they will get him sooner then later, but I suspect it will be the latter.

10. 2 observations:

1. The 10 year hunt demonstrates an uncharacteristic persistence for Americans, at least for getting the "bad guys."

2. UBL was not "old!'.

;-)

11. Fair enough, but they seem to have a penchant for sending in toy planes with missiles to **** up dusty ethnics these days

12. Haha....well, one could put it that way. More likely it demonstrates its ability for knee jerk reactions that get it into situations it can't really handle.

Fair one, but he was a sickly chap who looked older then his years.

13. Aye, and hitting the wrong people 80% of the time. Hence the Pakistanis (note I did not use Pakis) closing the border stopping supplies.

14. Only $10 million, he's probably livid.