• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted -Stewards

Hi, I need help!!!

I am running a Charity music fest on Sat 15th Aug in Bishops Waltham, Hants and I need stewards at short notice. The pub owners have just phoned with this little extra piece of news that could put the whole thing at risk.

So, if you fancy doing the steward thing from 1400 hrs till around 2300 hrs then let me know. We'll feed you and keep you in beer.

Drop me an line and we'll go from there.

MWA

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Hi, I need help!!!

I am running a Charity music fest on Sat 15th Aug in Bishops Waltham, Hants and I need stewards at short notice. The pub owners have just phoned with this little extra piece of news that could put the whole thing at risk.

So, if you fancy doing the steward thing from 1400 hrs till around 2300 hrs then let me know. We'll feed you and keep you in beer.

Drop me a line and we'll go from there.

MWA
Coffee, I can travel if you are that desperate.

Latest Threads