Wanted - Size 11 Brown Strapped Jodhpur/Cav Boots

Hi - My old faithfuls have finally gone to that great stable in the sky but I need a new pair. Any idea where I can get some - either brand new or used - not fussy - wife and 2 kids forces economy.

Thanks

Harry

I've got some with built in braces butt plug and cummerbund.

They have been upgraded to cater for with a slide on ice skate blade or rollerboot wheels.

Bulled to a high standard with spurs in the shape of a bugle

There is a place in Lightwater, Surrey, named 'Buttons Saddlery'.

Chock full of second hand horsey stuff.

The problem with second hand boots would be the fact that they would tend to favour the previous wearer.

JoseyWales said:
There is a place in ****, Surrey, named 'Buttons Saddlery'.

Chock full of second hand horsey stuff.

The problem with second hand boots would be the fact that they would tend to favour the previous wearer.
Go down or up the M3 and find the turn off for Bracknell or ****
Take the turn for **** and not Bracknell.

After the first roundabout look for the tack shop on your right.

It might be in full cammo so keep your eyes open. Take a friend and do not discuss this with anyone. :wink:

Harry_Hesh said:
Hi - My old faithfuls have finally gone to that great stable in the sky but I need a new pair. Any idea where I can get some - either brand new or used - not fussy - wife and 2 kids forces economy.

Thanks

Harry
Bought a pair about 5 weeks ago from Pediwear online (link below)

The model was newmarket price £99 and they were delivered on the day they said they would be (within 10 days)

excellent quality

Link is http://www.pediwear.co.uk/search/resultsa.php?text_search=newmarket

Hope that this helps

Sanders Shoes do a great range. Wearing a pair now.

Not cheap, but pretty bombproof!

The ones I suggested are actually made by Sanders but sold through the pediwear website which covers a lot of other brands too

RogerOut! said:
The ones I suggested are actually made by Sanders but sold through the pediwear website which covers a lot of other brands too
Remembered that just after I posted.

One needs to be careful with the Sanders range as there are two types of what looks like the same boot. One model has a far thicker sole than the other & is a waxy-type leather which will take polish but not a shine.

I have both kinds & both are great, though.

Although I'm not in the Donkey Wallopers a friend of mine that is pointed me in the direction of Shipton and Heneage. Excellent quality but maybe a little more pricey than some of the other suggestions. Link below:

Upmarket Shoes

Hope this is of use?

I dont know Many cavalry officers who know how to shine boots anyway so that wont bother them PMSL