Wanted: Signals Female Mess Dress

Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end. I know I can buy one but if i can pay less than I have to then that would be a lot better! Thanks guys

Have you tried the tailors shop at Blandford? They usually have a supply from people who are de-kitting.

Failing that, I know one of the RO's keeps a stock at the HQ Officers Mess, try giving the Mess a ring, they should have his details.

TCS

beerkeg said:
Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end. I know I can buy one but if i can pay less than I have to then that would be a lot better! Thanks guys
They come up on ebay every now and again keggers. You could also try putting a message on armynet, and hopefully someone who is getting out soon will read it.

beerkeg said:
Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end! Thanks guys
Interesting Mess