Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Signals Female Mess Dress

beerkeg

Old-Salt
Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end. I know I can buy one but if i can pay less than I have to then that would be a lot better! Thanks guys

Have you tried the tailors shop at Blandford? They usually have a supply from people who are de-kitting.

Failing that, I know one of the RO's keeps a stock at the HQ Officers Mess, try giving the Mess a ring, they should have his details.

TCS

beerkeg said:
Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end. I know I can buy one but if i can pay less than I have to then that would be a lot better! Thanks guys

They come up on ebay every now and again keggers. You could also try putting a message on armynet, and hopefully someone who is getting out soon will read it.

hairyhandbag

War Hero
beerkeg said:
Hiya everyone. Im in desperate need of a Royal Signals Female Mess Dress...Size 8 or 10. Im hoping someone out the can help cos im at my wits end! Thanks guys

Interesting Mess

Latest Threads