Wanted: Second hand pace stick

I know that drill purists will be incandescent with woodentop rage, but I don't really care.

My branch at work is looking to buy a pace stick for one of our foreign WO's when he leaves in the summer, as a presentation. New ones are £100+ and we don't actually like him quite that much.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on maybe a second hand one for considerably less?

If you have one to sell please pm me. Obviously I'll pay p+p to Germany where we are based.

We had a collection for an RM Lt who left the Sqn just after the away match down south.
He weren't too popular so for the princely sum of £8 one of the lads bought a zinc bucket.
Sqn presented him the bucket filled with at least one contribution from every member of the squadron.
Cheaper than a Sykes-Fairbairn.
Somewhat fragrant though.
Just a thought.

Further to Harry c's comment.

is the bloke in question an Indian?
No need for Fairbairn - Sykes..............Armitage Shanks and a roll of Andrex would suffice.

This won't help you, but it was always funny to see ads in the Sixth Sense:

"Pace Stick for sale, unused, not required. Call SSgt T Atkins, Herford Mil 245 (or whatever)"

Undoubtedly placed by his lads :)

£100 seems cheap for a pace-stick. Most of the decent ones I've seen on a quick Google are at around £150, and I'm having no luck finding second-hand ones on either Ebay, Gumtree or Amazon.

I know that drill purists will be incandescent with woodentop rage, but I don't really care.

My branch at work is looking to buy a pace stick for one of our foreign WO's when he leaves in the summer, as a presentation. New ones are £100+ and we don't actually like him quite that much.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on maybe a second hand one for considerably less?

If you have one to sell please pm me. Obviously I'll pay p+p to Germany where we are based.
What's up with a plaque like everyone else gets?

What's up with a plaque like everyone else gets?
I suppose the only answer to that is: Because that's what everyone else gets.

Everyone gets a unit plaque as a unit presentation, along with the NATO certificate that is the envy of the free world, so the sub-units do something else. As a NATO organisation we try to get people something individual that they would not get in their own forces.

I suppose the only answer to that is: Because that's what everyone else gets.

Everyone gets a unit plaque as a unit presentation, along with the NATO certificate that is the envy of the free world, so the sub-units do something else. As a NATO organisation we try to get people something individual that they would not get in their own forces.
Combat time?

1, Wait until lunchtime on Monday.
2. Walk into Sgt's Mess Hallway.
3. You will doubtless find one loafing.
4. No expense incurred.