Wanted: Royal Irish Rangers erm... anything

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by suits_U, Jan 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do folks.
    Right then, the fatherly outlaw's birthday is coming up soon, so me and the mrs have decided to get him some things to remind him of his army days. Mainly because we dont know what else to get him :D.
    Have looked on ebay, but I have had a couple of bad experiences with that so am keen to avoid it, plus most of the stuff on there is bonk.
    Am particularly keen to find:
    Caubeen
    Hackle
    Wall plaque

Or anything really.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers!

2. Hackles are hard to get! Depending on where you live for eg NI or England? If your from NI you could get it in the Royal Irish Regiment base which i doubt is open alot due to normalisation. Or try ebay! Also the regimental museam's have cd's of the regiment's band if your relitive is interested in that.

3. I can get some rangers kit via a contact here in NI.If you PM me your details then I'll see what i can do.

4. The ACF in NI still have quite a lot of Rangers stuff, especially hackles and caubeens, I'm sure some small cadet could find one for you.

5. Cheers for the response folks.

6. can get a hold of a hackle for you for £3 or for roughly £15 0 £20 you can get a caubeen, with hackle and RIR cap badge.