Wanted: RGJ Swagger Stick

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Major_Sharpe, Sep 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I'm after an RGJ Swagger Stick.

Would anyone have one for sale, or know the location of one?

Cheers,

Sharpie

2. Thanks, I've tried emailing them but no reply.

Anyone else?

3. try www.greenjackets.info, this is the internet branch of the rgj association there is a link there ,where you can purchase regimental canes.

4. Thanks, I've just been look at the Green Jacket site but can't find a link to any canes.

5. Does anyone else have any ideas?

6. I have two. One very nice silver and leather jobby and then a cheap one bought in the PRI back in the day. I am not selling! The way things are going I can see me being recalled to beast 16 years olds and middle aged men around the newly commandeered peninsula barracks to provide gulf gun fodder.....The leather one is reserved for swanning arround when BOS, the cheap one bashing young officers over the bonce when they don't have the initiative to get alternate contact information from websites.

The link from the the Regimental Association is to EG Frames who really are your best bet. If you are having no joy with e-mail call them on 01827 63900, fax them on 01827 52364, or write to them at EG FRAMES, 7 Saffron, Amington, TAMWORTH, Staffordshire B77 4EP. Alternatively send a runner. Since mapreading may not be your thing the grid reference...honestly....is SK 2377 0367

Now where would Sharpe have got without Sergeant Harper. [​IMG]

7. Thanks GwaiLo, point noted. In the end I did end up calling them. Found out they only have some inferior stock in, so I have asked for a few pictures.