WANTED: REME Mess Dress

Anyone know of anyone selling a mess dress? Approx size to fit 6ft2 Medium build, 44/46 chest, 36 waist, 33 inside leg and size 11 Shoes. Please let me know,
Cheers
Mike

Anyone know of anyone selling a mess dress? Approx size to fit 6ft2 Medium build, 44/46 chest, 36 waist, 33 inside leg and size 11 Shoes. Please let me know,
Cheers
Mike
Hi mike, pm me with your phone no, I have just left army and am selling mine. I think it is just the size you are looking for.........

If you are still looking PM me

After selling mine some 8 months ago, I now need some as well, A mech size (6ft tall but a tadge rotund) ;-) Any real men wanting to offload, let me know. Raving B mechs like "The Iron" need not apply, I can piss my own pants. 24A off these means, now observing rants from the ferrous one :-0

After selling mine some 8 months ago, I now need some as well, A mech size (6ft tall but a tadge rotund) ;-) Any real men wanting to offload, let me know. Raving B mechs like "The Iron" need not apply, I can piss my own pants. 24A off these means, now observing rants from the ferrous one :-0
I have a full set with size 11 George boots. I'm 6ft 4 though

If anyone still has any for sale I would appreciate if they could pm me. I've been outbid on eBay by some dusch, my fault for watching dancing on ice I suppose and missing the end of the listing! I'm 6'2 with a 34 waist, but could get some tailored if they were bigger. Many thanks

Guys my hubby is selling his mess dress in as new condition only worn twice he is 6 foot size 10 feet and 34waist. Would like £350 but open to sensible offers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Classified Ads 0
R Classified Ads 2
M Classified Ads 0