WANTED: REME Mess Dress

Discussion in 'REME' started by mikejones8282, Jan 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know of anyone selling a mess dress? Approx size to fit 6ft2 Medium build, 44/46 chest, 36 waist, 33 inside leg and size 11 Shoes. Please let me know,
    Cheers
    Mike

2. Hi mike, pm me with your phone no, I have just left army and am selling mine. I think it is just the size you are looking for.........

3. Im still looking for a reme mess dress; if anyone knows of anyone getting rid of theirs, then please let me know.
    Cheers
    Mike

4. Give the Corps kit agency a call, they had shed loads last time I was in the tech geek HQ.

5. PM me I think I have what you are after. Its in 100% condition.

6. If you are still looking PM me

7. After selling mine some 8 months ago, I now need some as well, A mech size (6ft tall but a tadge rotund) ;-) Any real men wanting to offload, let me know. Raving B mechs like "The Iron" need not apply, I can piss my own pants. 24A off these means, now observing rants from the ferrous one :-0

8. I have a full set with size 11 George boots. I'm 6ft 4 though

9. Pants could turn up a tadge, PM me more details and aspirations on geld ;-)

10. If anyone still has any for sale I would appreciate if they could pm me. I've been outbid on eBay by some dusch, my fault for watching dancing on ice I suppose and missing the end of the listing! I'm 6'2 with a 34 waist, but could get some tailored if they were bigger. Many thanks

11. Guys my hubby is selling his mess dress in as new condition only worn twice he is 6 foot size 10 feet and 34waist. Would like £350 but open to sensible offers.