Wanted: RAMC Officers Mess Dress and Service Dress

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Dec 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone out there, wanting to part with the above said items? I am 6ft, gorgeous looking........ooops, sorry was getting mixed up with another website ;-) anyway 6ft, 46" chest, 36" waist, 32" inside leg, size 10 feet

Will pay..........OK maybe........OK, I'll barter with you!!!!!!!

2. Somebody just picked up :)

3. Picked me up, picked you up??

4. OOps forgot question mark

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

If only he knew!

6. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i see. Fair play to you.

7. There will soon be a Navy bod looking for said items also, jumping ship to commission so to speak.

8. I have never been picked up in my life..........OK at Woolwich in the NAAFI but that was different.......I married that one!

9. I thought that you were not allowed out to play, what happened, are you back on the scene? looking at a herrick? desperate to get away from the wife?

10. No, I am now an ACF Officer.................

11. Oh dear god! How did you pass the CRB!

12. hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just.................cant.................seem...............to................let....................it...................go!

13. I will have you know......aaaaahhhhh ballocks, I was pissed one night and the fecker that runs it (good guy) talked me into the fecking thing.....
    Mind 3 days at Westbury......all the memories came flooding back!

14. D-L, are they going to use you as an example of how NOT to behave?

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What he said!