Wanted: PRRs

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by KleenUpGuy, Jun 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wanted: Working Personal Role Radios.

2. Why do you need PRR's?

3. Are you a mentalist?

4. I'd like a Gimpy for some back garden 'plinking' but it ain't gonna happen is it!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'd like a CLU sight to spy on the girls school down the road but I fear they will put me in that list.

6. Well iv asked for Dpm kit and radios... The reason: founding a paramilitary of course.

7. HHH

HHH LE

There's quite a few here where I live, they're not just as busy as they used to be, so they might be open to offers.

8. Is this so you can look look like some ally god in lnfont of a bunch of 13 year olds?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ebay. Why do you want PRR? There shite. Get a few motorola radios instead.

10. How many you looking for?

11. PRRs as we need radios, some of us are trained on the PRRs by the cadet training teams, and otter than the 349s they are the only other radio we are suppose to use, the number depends on the price. And the idea of looking aly infront of 13 years olds... Only the seniors will be using them and occasionally others so normally 15-17 years olds ish

12. I heard a rumour that a section used to be able to communicate without a PRR. Could be a myth i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The well practises shouting when firing and talking when not? Yeh it's great but radios are better.

14. Tarka walt.

• Like Like x 1
  15. There is a new one on ebay for 299 notes. Sure you don't want to pop in to Maplins and get Motorola for a bulls eye?