Wanted Posting

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by leeanne, Feb 7, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody ever had a posting that they actually wanted??

2. Yes.  A few times, including current job.  

3. Pretty much all my postings for my last 12 years in (-> 2000). As so often, unfortunately, it's not what you know....

Unfortunately, it's one of those RHIP things. Once I was a SNCO and knew a few people, including some in our posting Branch at MoD, I could apply direct pressure and bribery.

Not much consolation if you're not a SNCO, I know, but it will come. Depending what trade/Corps you are, there's a lot you can do to influence your postings simply be course selection.

4. I was well happy with the posting I got just now, but now that I'm in the job.. IT'S UTTER ARRSE! Although the grass is always greener..  :(

5. leeanne look at your title for the topic, bare that in mind, I´ll find out where you work then come and place a first class stamp on your head, and place you in the mail out tray, put a label on you for Outer benbecula, feed once a week please

there posted

6. That's actually quite funny, trog. ;D

I suppose if you put pressure on PB it might help (more likely to  hinder though).

Like Glad_it said, it can be easier the higher up you go (again a double edged sword, pyramid effect).

Not too bad in the AAC as we have virtually no where to go any more, unless Wattishame is your bag. Choice of about four postings so it narrows it down a bit.

Where do you want to go, leeanne?

7. Somewhere really hot!!!!
    With David Backham!!!
    And 1 million quid!!
    Preferably in a Ferrari!!
    Or a Skoda will do!!

Please make these wishes come true!!! ;D

8. Join the AAC, be able to sort two of those requests out!

9. I don't think I have the brains for that!!!!

Plus i'm too good looking!!! hahahaha

10. Don´t join the budgies ;D

11. What the frigging hell are you on about TROG?

Please explain!!!

12. Budgies is the nickname for the AAC

dumbcow = Leeanne ;D ;D

13. I don't need any info from a thicky like you.....
    So TARA!!!!!

P.S GO ON A cLaIt CoUrSe - It ReAlLy HeLpS!*&%^(

14. i have done
    trogs typing = Nice and neat and correct
    leeanne typing = gnksjdtun g98wtmji3409q653498oirn3986n3 q gznb 5o836unb 98fdkgn( But it probably makes sense to someone that reads swaheeli)

15. Trog, you forgot the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's obviously something they teach at free school.