Wanted Part-time Bald Bloke - salary £4m pa

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wag Tail, Sep 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems poor old Harry Hill has been overworked and is resigning from his £3m ITV contract despite an extra £1m pay offer

TV Harry Hill to end 9 years of Burping | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

To quote the poor baldy bloke:
    In June Harry joked that working on the show had left him "suicidal", adding: "It is a drag. One year I did 21 shows — most series are only eight. At the end of it I was completely mental."

WTF, and please excuse me while I get out the violins but what the fuck did you do for the other 344 days??? That works out at around £142,857 per show not too fooking bad for pulling funny faces and acting like a goon in front of a camera.

In the mean time I'm willing for only half the sallary to shave both of my bollocks (which are about as equally tallented) and plop them on the telly while someone voice overs funny clips of other people's TV programes. What suggestions have you for an easier way for Mr Hill to keep himself, in the style to which he is accustomed?

2. I put ravers forward for the job. From what I've seen he's the spitting image of Mr Hill.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

3. The tosser is medically qualified. Why can`t he scrub hospital floors while he catches up on the developments in Medicine that have occured during his time as a "funny man" on the box?

4. Wouldnt be too bad if the bloke was funny! I have never found anything he has said or done even remotely funny so i'm not sure why he has become so popular although to be fair there does seem to be something lacking in today's 'comedians' in that very very few of them are actually funny! I suppose ironically the funny thing is that they themselves seem to think they are hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because he doesn't need the money, presumably.

6. Is that the footie bloke with the big chin? Didn't know he was still around.

7. Bugger. I'm a full-time bald bloke.

I could have done with the money, too.

8. Perhaps he had an amount set and he has made it now so has knocked it on the head.

I say fair play to him he made a fortune from acting the twat on the telly.

I hate those bastards that win the lottery, take the publicity and say "Oh it wont change me, I will be back at work on Monday" they should take it off them on the grounds of them being complete cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When they should be blowing the lot on cocaine and whores instead.

10. Exactly!

11. Surely it's the cocaine-laden whores who should be doing the blowing? I can see I'm not cut out for wealth if I can't even get the basics right.

12. I wish he had topped himself - I can't stand the unfunny cunt.