Wanted: para helmet

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by bigjock1229, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone have a large / x large para lid for sale or trade any offers plz let me know
  2. Im no expert on these sort of things but surely if your entitled to something - its gets issued? If you are not entitled to it - you dont get it. Or am I missing something?
  3. I think you're missing the fact that: A. He wants a Para helmet. And, B. He's willing to pay for it.
  4. Theres one on eBay, or try Silvermans.

P.s. Take lots of money
  5. It's cool guys I'll admit defeat. Just thought there might be someone on here that could help. I'll hold my hands up.

Ps. I posted in the qm's as well as my thinking was not everyone would read both threads.
  6. I think you are missing something as well.

He wants a Paras helmet and is willing to payfor the privilege.

Somewhere out there Jarrod is desperately borrowing kit.......
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cadet Instructor Walt
  8. Cadets aren't aloud to wear helmets pr body armour... Probably applies to adults, once had an adult rock up with a helmet... Not cool just wrong...
  9. Not cadet instructor or cadets affiliated just a poor stab. No reason behind wanting it other than to have it. Few lads in the platoon do, thought id jump on the band wagon.
  10. I think my friend in America makes helmets out of plasticard, obv no use on ops but as for uk use..
  11. Ebay. That's the only way you're going to get one.

Oh dear.