Wanted: One Play Toy

Ok, I've been thinking about this one for a while and I'm a little bored with my sex life so I'm looking for a youngster to play with and corrupt.

I realise that there will be a large amount of abuse coming my way but hey bring it on :p

Either reply on thread or PM me I don't mind, but details of yourself would be helpful.

Noooooo, not doing that, too many other commitments now.

erm...how do you like your bunnies? Presumably very well boiled?

goon_bde said:
erm...how do you like your bunnies? Presumably very well boiled?
I'm not THAT old goon, just looking for a play toy, didn't realise that made my a bunny boiler.

I guess you'd have to spill the beans on your age so we can estimate if we're young in comparison.

TB

I'm 26 shortly and would prefer someone between 20-25 really.

How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.

Forks said:
How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.
Not beefy and non smoker

PotYos and fastmedic, thanks I may be back for the older men later :D

B

Bottleosmoke

Guys. guys, guys...............Tattooed Lady has pics in Rear Party.......................Let the fun begin!

Latest Threads