• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wanted: One Play Toy

Ok, I've been thinking about this one for a while and I'm a little bored with my sex life so I'm looking for a youngster to play with and corrupt.

I realise that there will be a large amount of abuse coming my way but hey bring it on :p

Either reply on thread or PM me I don't mind, but details of yourself would be helpful.

How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.

Forks said:
How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.
Not beefy and non smoker

B

Bottleosmoke

Guys. guys, guys...............Tattooed Lady has pics in Rear Party.......................Let the fun begin!

Latest Threads