Wanted: One Play Toy

tattooedlady

War Hero
Ok, I've been thinking about this one for a while and I'm a little bored with my sex life so I'm looking for a youngster to play with and corrupt.

I realise that there will be a large amount of abuse coming my way but hey bring it on :p

Either reply on thread or PM me I don't mind, but details of yourself would be helpful.

tattooedlady

War Hero
Noooooo, not doing that, too many other commitments now.

erm...how do you like your bunnies? Presumably very well boiled?

tattooedlady

War Hero
goon_bde said:
erm...how do you like your bunnies? Presumably very well boiled?
I'm not THAT old goon, just looking for a play toy, didn't realise that made my a bunny boiler.

I guess you'd have to spill the beans on your age so we can estimate if we're young in comparison.

TB

The age question TL is important. Some of us might be a tad too old for playing?

fastmedic

tattooedlady

War Hero
I'm 26 shortly and would prefer someone between 20-25 really.

Forks

LE
How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.

tattooedlady

War Hero
Forks said:
How old exactly are you? Your name makes me think of one of those 45 year old, beefy tattooed ladies, smoking 50 a day with a voice deeper than mine, you'd find drinking pints in Blackpool on 'holiday'.

Edit, oh, you're 26. Well, I was doing a 29 year old girl for a while, I'm 21.
Not beefy and non smoker

tattooedlady

War Hero
PotYos and fastmedic, thanks I may be back for the older men later :D

B

Bottleosmoke

Guys. guys, guys...............Tattooed Lady has pics in Rear Party.......................Let the fun begin!

Latest Threads