wanted. Nordic sex goddess.

Original Lairdx. All I would expect from an Infantry man. Arrange for cynical_subbie's post to be removed, then place a virtually identical post. Nice! 8O

Moderator, where has "Wanted - Girlfriend" gone?? :twisted:

I have never once arranged for anybody's posts to be removed.

feck off. What have you got against the Infantry anyway. Did your mother spend most of her time with her knickers around her ankles, up against walls with Infantrymen?

Lairdx said:
feck off. What have you got against the Infantry anyway. Did your mother spend most of her time with her knickers around her ankles, up against walls with Infantrymen?
Think I got a bite there. :lol:

Nothign against Infantry, just think you are an angry Jock who can give, but can't take.

Lairdx said:
Looked at it. thankyou for taking the time to type it. Now crawl back up your aarse and die.
Here, here fella. Well said.

Am due to be in Norway on business in late May (AKA a Jolly on expences). Will do some testing for you if interested??!! :D

BTW, wasn't the wombat binned in favour of a more accurate and superior wire guided option???? Hummmmmmmmm thought so.
(Infantry - always needed!)

Pomps

Lairdx said:
pomps. You don't sound like a Nordic Sex Goddess?
Oh dear. LARDIX, stop drinking ( :D ).... was offering my recce and test driving services to find said bint!!??

May end up staying there from what i hear :p

Latest Threads