WANTED - MTP Bergen - Short Convoluted Back

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by PteShuffle, Jun 25, 2016.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

I'm desperate for a short-back MTP bergen. I recently got issued a MTP in a long-back size and so far it's been savage on TAB - funnily enough it's too long for me. Looking for someone with the equal but opposite requirements to do a direct swap or someone with one spare.

Would appreciate any offers.

Regards,

Pte Shuffle

Attached Files:

• $_57.jpg
      $_57.jpg
      File size:
      108.6 KB
      Views:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Brilliant..

3. Novel idea - go and exchange it?

4. I know, I've tried. Honestly, CQ cannot get the stock, it's ridiculous - He doesn't even have any old DPM bergens.

5. Can you go and complain to a physio, get a chit and then force them to get off their arses and order one in?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers Mattb - Yer I can do this. But I'm away from my Coy training from the 5th, so I need one quickly. I can try this whilst I'm up at Grantham. But if anyone has one available to the, or know of one, details would be much appreciated.

7. £40 on eBay. SAS / Para /Marine one too !

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. £75 and above. CQ told me I needed MTP and that DPM isn't permitted. Not sure why as I saw others using DPM.

9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Bergens come in a special size for very short people these days?

10. Short, Long. There's many other threads discussing Short and Long back bergens. Guys, whilst I appreciate all comments, It's not my job to defend the kit we're issued or the way it's designed, because I have better things to do, I would just like to hear from people who have current issue short back bergens for sale, or know of people willing to swap.

Kindest Regards,