WANTED - MTP Bergen - Short Convoluted Back

Hi everyone,

I'm desperate for a short-back MTP bergen. I recently got issued a MTP in a long-back size and so far it's been savage on TAB - funnily enough it's too long for me. Looking for someone with the equal but opposite requirements to do a direct swap or someone with one spare.

Would appreciate any offers.

Regards,

Pte Shuffle

Attachments

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hi everyone,

I'm desperate for a short-back MTP bergen. I recently got issued a MTP in a long-back size and so far it's been savage on TAB - funnily enough it's too long for me. Looking for someone with the equal but opposite requirements to do a direct swap or someone with one spare.

Would appreciate any offers.

Regards,

Pte Shuffle
Novel idea - go and exchange it?

Can you go and complain to a physio, get a chit and then force them to get off their arses and order one in?

Cheers Mattb - Yer I can do this. But I'm away from my Coy training from the 5th, so I need one quickly. I can try this whilst I'm up at Grantham. But if anyone has one available to the, or know of one, details would be much appreciated.

Short, Long. There's many other threads discussing Short and Long back bergens. Guys, whilst I appreciate all comments, It's not my job to defend the kit we're issued or the way it's designed, because I have better things to do, I would just like to hear from people who have current issue short back bergens for sale, or know of people willing to swap.

Kindest Regards,