Wanted Military Equipment

T

Tango34

As ex Infantry, now working in Equipment Supplies - like a QM's but the doors our always open, the best stores are empty ones.......

If anyone has ne Military Equipment for sale, e.g.:-
Soldier 95 Uniform, Webbing, Bergans, Day Sacks (New Type DPM) or other British Military Releated stuff, let me know, I won't always say yes, but I will always reply to a good trade / sale.

Can pay via either cheque, or Pay Pal, but would rather use PayPal.

Regards

Tango34 (Old NI C/S)

E

error_unknown

I'll interpret.

Wanted, squaddies who are daft enough to steal gear from the QM's and then sell it to me at a silly price in the hope that they don't get caught, so that I can sell it back to you at 100% profit. Hopefully, you can hide behind paypal.

E

error_unknown

I am particularly interested in anything you may have for sale, especially if it has the Government arrow stamped on it

I am also an avid collector of serial numbers, please email me with any info you may have which could be helpful in my investigations

T

Tango34

Just so you all understand, all of our items are either purchased from fieldtextiles a company that has MOD approvial, or via EBay / Surplus shops. Yes we do re-sell equipment, but not at 100% profit.

??? ??? ??? ???

CGS

War Hero
I'm posted soon.  When I have rationalised my 1157 and handed back all my surplus stuff, I'll see what's left and give you the nod.