Wanted: medic pack of some sort

Hi,

After a medic pack along the lines of a Blackhawk STOMP or 5.11 Rush 72/Responder ALS 84 pack. Not too bothered about it being in perfect condition so long as it has plenty of life in it. Must be a non-camouflage colour, ideally FDE/Coyote really. If you're interested I have a TACOPS M9 medical pack in Coyote to trade/sell.

Best message me on here, as I'm overseas with sporadic internet, and so might not get to you straight away.

Cheers.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Great, thanks, I'd never thought to have kept an eye on Ebay as well. :tongue: But since they all seem to come from the US with massive shipping and then tax on top, I thought I'd see if anyone here had one they rather swap for beer tokens.

Cheers though.

I gave a buqshee team med pouch somewhere most defo used by them. It even has a few bits and bobs with it I wonder how much it would fetch on eBay?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android) whilst having a shite

I <cough> may have something of interest to you, in black. got a couple of DPM medical bergans too.
err, all of them came from Blackbushe market, yes, definitely from there. and nowhere else.

Have they been used by them on secret ops in countries I've never heard of?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android) whilst having a shite
I can neither confirm, nor deny, the possibility.

especially as I have no idea which places you have, and have not, heard of.

Forget ebay, use Amazon instead. It's far quicker.

Great, thanks, I'd never thought to have kept an eye on Ebay as well. :tongue: But since they all seem to come from the US with massive shipping and then tax on top, I thought I'd see if anyone here had one they rather swap for beer tokens.

Cheers though.
get it shipped to BATUS with your regimental details on and current unit address, then it wont get charged tax and it will find you in the military postal system ;)