WANTED: Man to keep me entertained on hot lonely nights

S

Snips

Anyone interested? Stuck out here in Iraq and need some 'nightly activities'.....................and don't say bingo! :roll:

10,000 Brit Mil in theatre, and you ain't getting any?

Are you losing your seduction skills mate? :D

Oh, and it looks like we'll be coming to join you, before you rejoin us :?

Stay safe and keep yer head down

Try harder on the blokie thing, have you contemplated *shudder* Yanks?

Nah Papa

SB ain't the desperate type. Mind you, the heat can do funny things to a girl :D

Prods, tell me you aren't serious about letting a spam knock yer back doors in..

Eugh........ rather be gang raped by a thousand Belgians that be tampered with by a septic

ooooooooohh, I don't know............rather fancy a Samuel Jackson, or a nicely turned out Viggo Mortenson, or even a lightly done Gary Sinise..........in the absence of a home grown Irishman of course.....

Eugh........ rather be gang raped by a thousand Belgians that be tampered with by a septic

Ok so thats a booking then?

Blackpool, 25/26 Oct.
1 coach load of nympho nurses for the rest of us and........ 1000 Belgians for MDN. KY gel included. 8O

Eee by ek he's a real man! :lol:

Prodigal behave, a septic and a boggy

Oh how my estimations have gone down

And Carlos, no lube needed, the belgians haven't got a jump in them, if they are up to it I will let them do me dry............ :D

Right then, thats Prodie and MDN sorted for bedroom gymnastics, but what about poor ol sniper? 8O

Prodie, now that you've getting rodded out can you send your old vibrator out to SB to keep her "entertained"? :lol:

Even better, if there is one that she can plug into a geni out there it will save on batteries.

Sounds like you have just tried it RR. :twisted: :lol: :p
Was it fun?

Do you want me to come round and rub it better? :lol:

Carlos, for goodness sake, I'm a tree hugging pagan, I don't do electronics!!! Give me the real thing any time..............of course, it would help if I could find an Englishman who didn't quake in his shoes when I smiled at him - I'm coming to the conclusion that they are all wimps................so, give me a colonial or a celt any time, at least they don't run and hide at the sight of a tiger....... :wink: (of course, I still have to overcome the small problem of them trying to shoot me, skin me and lay me on their floors........... 8O )

:lol:

E

error_unknown

Prodigal said:
give me a colonial or a celt any time, at least they don't run and hide at the sight of a tiger.......
Oh Prods :roll: you really are letting the side down girl! :?
Irishmen are stormy bastards who invariably drink excessively and have very strange brains...well my old one did!..at least the Irish do have a great sense of humour..well they need one- having to put up with that dreadful man Ian Paisley and the likes

Spams are just arrogant and stupid..but they do call one maam just like in the films (swoon)..(saves joining the army to have guys say that to you) :lol:

If you're scaring the men put a pink fluffy outfit on, paint your nails and do the girly thing at first...by the time you show you're really a fearless tiger they'll be relaxed with you and cope with it...oh dear....do I sound very like one who knows?! ha ha ha :lol:

Avoid the Welsh..unless you don't mind them turning their heads to admire sheep instead of your cleavage.

Avoid the Scots...That border is there for a reason.

Avoid Southerners..they're too soft.

Avoid Northerners...they're too repressed.

Damn! 8O

Back to the drawing board methinks :wink:

Methinks perhaps you need to lower your standards a bit BB.......How about good lookin and in Iraq??? :wink:

Carlos, for goodness sake, I'm a tree hugging pagan, I don't do electronics!!!
Well they say Catherine The Great had the worlds largest collection of dildos, even Ivory ones. 8O

Is that what you use Prodie???? :lol:

Come on, you MUST has a spair one we can FEDEX to SB in the sand. 8)

(Hmmmm That might bring tears to her eyes as well! Memo to SB. Dont get sand onit before you use it!)
:roll:

You're right about old Catherine - she wasn't averse to having the occasional good looking soldier washed, oiled and brought to her palace either.................and I'm sure she would have had even an Amercan one!! (or three........)

Anyway, that's by the by, apart from my mate MDN and BB, no-one has leaped to the defence of the Englishman.........come on Carlos, stop obsessing about dildos (you need to get out of the city, it's not good for you!)