WANTED: JUNGLE KIT

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by sophie_fletcher, Jun 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its all in the name of charityyy guys....
    Need help with getting..

Gortex socks (size 5)
    Jungle hammock
    Basha
    Ortlieb Rucksack (dry bag) Liner

as i'm off to the JUNGLE (logical) in a month.. need as cheap as poss please as I'm virtually skint, & did i mention its a charity exped!?!

Cheers lads & laddeess

Always a pleasure!! :p

PS I'm serious biscuits.. please help a damsel in distress

2. I'll get you all the jungle kit you like for a show of your 32Fs.

The ball's in your court.

3. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Can't say fairer than that.

4. I don't believe there was any mention of 32Fs!! I can't see anything about it! Otherwise yeh.. it would be fair!

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

So's he.

ps. Forget the GoreTex socks

6. neh goretex socks are to keep my feet dry in the evenings.. dont worry i'm not a blonde squaddy whose going to stick them in jungle boots during the day.. (no offense to blondes, or squaddies for that matter)!

7. Thats because you've edited your post and removed any reference to 32F Bikinis, isn't it. Stupid Girl.

8. Clever girl if you ask me! A stupid girl would'nt have worked that one out!

9. OK, it makes you a liar.

10. ....but a liar with big tits.

11. If you say so... I'm really not up for arguing the case. Back to the point in hand please.... Jungle Kit!
    Thanking you

12. No tits.......no jungle kit. Sorry love, but that's the best we can do.

You might want to try Silvermans, but the word on the street is that they only accept money.

NEXT!!!!!

13. yes quite.. thanks chaps... & chaging the subject once more... back to jungle kit!

14. I didn't have any jungle kit anyway. Not much call for it in Germany.

15. Ah... the joys of time wasters... to those out there.. who have got any spare jungle kit floating around? It is in the name of charity.. & not necessarily free (would be great), but cheap being the key! Please if poss can you help me out..
    Thanks