Wanted: Joseph Rodgers Aircrew Knife

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Hupra, Sep 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone getting rid of a Joseph Rodgers Aircrew knife or know where I can pick one up?

2. If you are serving, contact 47AD SQMS.
  3. Try This:

Military Knives - Egginton

Not cheap, but they are reliable. (the knives that is - they are the original manufacturer not a cheap knockoff)

Forgot to say - they do not sell direct but will give you a list of suppliers.
  4. Oddly enough, I posted a pic of mine on another thread 2 days ago, with no thought of flogging it, and instantly had another arrser (I hope you aren't him using a dual identity?) asking if he could buy it, and then I just now stumbled on your post.

I'm busy trying to figger out what's a fair price for him, but I'll keep you in mind if it is still gathering dust in my study (as it has been these last 10 years or so) when we've finished.
  5. Cheers guys, as of next week I'm out so it will have to be purchased privately, I'll try the link.

Stonker- let us know if the other guy doesnt want yours.
  6. Shurely
  7. Is it the curved job or the miniature Bowie type you're looking for?
  8. It's the curved type, although there may be variants. It's not the US ASEK type I'm looking for.
  9. Don't think this is something the following shop would stock, but they should be in contact with the suppliers:

Sheffield Made Goods available in the Famous Sheffield Shop online store..

I think there is another knife shop called "Sheffield Scene", but do be careful if you google that, I just did, and there is the possibility of a slight misunderstanding
  10. I HAVE ONE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE shit , stop shouting !
    Last time I saw it - it was hiding behind various lengths of gutted paracord, some rubber bands which have lost their twang......bit like me actually - and some shot bags that would make a damn good cosh come to think of it.
    I digress .........its for sale.

11. Talk to me.......
  12. Even the patches go for a mint. Probably to Airsofters wanting to create the 'nimrod' look.

I had a fair few for a while but sold most on eBay for silly money.
  13. Yours for the same price Stonker is selling his for ......whatever that is
    ....plus postage or collect ( Dorset )

p.s. I will throw in the laccy bands and pull up cords ( used) for free
  14. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I cant remember where I was but they had a whole basket full of those patches at around a quid a pop.
  15. Early models had a bowie shaped blade like the Ontario survival knife. Think they changed it after too many crabs stabbed their dinghies...