Wanted - Job lot of D2 Provisional licence forms!!

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by MAD_FERRET, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Heres the issue - Armoured Squadron, however hardly any of the bods have provisional H on their licences. The only conclusion l can come too is that all fill in D2 forms, and tick all the necessary boxes including the military one, and send away with original licence to get provisionals put on.

    Therefore when armoured driving courses come along, blokes can go on them with no dramas.

    Does anyone have a better solution? And does anyone know where l can get 40 ish D2 forms in a one-er?!!
  2. msr

    msr LE

  3. Cheers MSR, however already done that and it won't let me apply for more than 1 at a time!
  4. Do it 40 times then.....
  5. Almost usefull... :)

  6. ha ha ha.

    you could try your DVLA in your area.