WANTED INSTRUCTIONS FOR A EFKA/DIRECTRON POST SEWING MACHINE

Are there any Arrsers out there involved in the industrial/ccommercial sewing machine industry who can help me find an instruction manual for a electric EFKA/DIRECTRON post sewing machine? This is an industrial machine for sewing leather/canvas webbing etc.

I am willing to purchase the instruction manual or accept a photo copy/scanned copy.

Many Thanks.

Have you contacted L Gent Directron Ltd?

Unit 9 • Hemlock Business Park • Hyssop Close • Hawks Green • Cannock • Staffordshire • England WS11 2GA

Tel: +44 (0) 1543 578 383 • Fax: +44 (0) 1543 573 797 • Email: sales@directron.co.uk

Clearly puttees google fu is far faster than mine!
putteesinmyhands said:

Unit 9 • Hemlock Business Park • Hyssop Close • Hawks Green • Cannock • Staffordshire • England WS11 2GA

Tel: +44 (0) 1543 578 383 • Fax: +44 (0) 1543 573 797 • Email: sales@directron.co.uk

I'd be interested to know what this industrial beast is designed to do, and what you intend to do on it?

REstitcher said:
I'd be interested to know what this industrial beast is designed to do, and what you intend to do on it?
WAH!

Thought I'd get that in first...

Many thanks Gents, the sewing machine is by Directron and the motor is by EFKA, I have lots of serial numbers/part numbers etc.

I will phone L Gent Directron Ltd tomorrow and seek advice.

Once again thank you.

REstitcher said:

It can make industrial strength bondage gear......................

for HGVs :wink:

I bit :oops: but you did ask!!

florence said:
REstitcher said:

It can make industrial strength bondage gear......................

for HGVs :wink:

I bit :oops: but you did ask!!
I am ex RCT but not rubber wheels.

If all goes well there may be an example of my handy work in the Charity Auction soon.

Looking back it could look like a wahh. i was hoping that the machine was a full scale industrial one that runs off of a pc.
putteesinmyhands said:
REstitcher said:
WAH!

Thought I'd get that in first...

putteesinmyhands said:

Contacted the company yesterday and they were very helpful.

Please note that the company has recently changed address to;

UNIT 8 RANTON PARK
MARTINDALE
CANNOCK
WS11 7XL

TEL; 01543 578383

Thank you for your assistance.