Wanted - Home Brew Kit

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Baddass, Feb 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody got a Home Brew Kit that they are not using, please contact Ex Dvr (or Canteen Cowboy as he is known in Modaration (hahaha) circles)

Told you I'd look after you Ex!
  2. You must be kidding. Mine consists of 5 or 6 plastic jerrycans depending on the required rate of production, a couple of plastic dustbins (for experimenting), some clear piping, measuring jug, couple of wooden spoons and a large lacky band. And a few good strong condoms (unused). Anything more is effete and superfluous. Total cost....oh, who cares.

High-quality skull-shattering red in 4 weeks. I'm trying for a 21proof cider at the moment. [​IMG]
  3. If you could find 5 minutes of your time to PM Ex Dvr (or Canteen Cowboy as he's known in sober circles), with the instructions, I'm sure he'd be ever so grateful.

PS. Do you need to buy your own glue?

4. Heard using "USED" condoms will take you way over the 21 proof mark 8O
  5. PS ..... about 98% proof if they were used by ex- dvr :lol:
  6. LOL !! Give over !!
  7. I have the privilege of the presence in the near vicinity of a number of former USAF officers, Louisiana gentlemen whose kill count is almost equal to their sperm count. Their aura is enough to push up the alky count. Pity the bastards drink most of it, though (the booze, not the sperm). Condoms? Ain't none vast enough, bwah. Well, that's their claim, the littlewiddly gits.

(Go for Gervins S.cerevisiae - french strain GV26 - dead brain cells all over the floor after this treatment).
  8. .....I'm not advertising, by the way. I'm a brain-dead user, not a brain-dead marketer.This yeast is just the best. If anyone has a better one (especially for high-alcohol wine) I'm open to suggestions. Got to get it therough customs, though.
  9. So low? Well thats a good sign that rehab is working!

Well done Ex! (or is it Eight Ace?)
  10. No badass it's all down to you :D
  11. 0649hrs Ace?...............you fell off the wagon again?
  12. I can't sleep because I worry about you worrying about me!
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I worry about him worrying about you worrying about him!

Atleast if he has this fascination for us he is leaving the other 3908 members alone!

But then again as soon as he read someones opinion that doesn't fit his mind set he will as usual turn his ready wit apon them!

Oh how we laugh!
  14. Your wife does.
  15. God she's a pig.