Wanted: Female Royal Signals Mess Dress

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by squirt, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Been scouring eBay for weeks now and struggling to get hold of some decent second hand mess dress in a size 12. Found the set for nearly £800 new and I know you get the allowance, but seriously?!

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. WOW A transvestite Walt! There's something new!

3. Ha Ha Ha Ha! In a size 12?????? You'll be bloody lucky, try putting a couple more stone on and asking for an 18. Might be in with a chance then

4. Ha ha, this is true. There was a size 20 on there a while back.. Not quite sure I could get that tailored!

5. There is only so much you can take in. I've scoured the internet and can't find any sites that sell Royal Signals Ladies mess kit, sorry. Good luck though and congratulations on getting into the 'club'

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well for less than 800 sovs any way!

7. If you live up to your User Name perhaps you could obtain the necessary money by performing live on web cam?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Or you could just call the officers mess at Blandford and see if there's any in the clothing shop.

9. Or you could wait until Tranche 2 of the Redundancy cull because there will be plenty available then.

10. Anyone got any phone numbers for the tailors in Blandford? Googled it but the number was dead..

11. Try this if you need to talk to someone 01258 482450

12. I'll bear that in mind, thanks..

13. I've got 01258 481999?

14. Great, thanks. I'll give that a try!

15. Have sorted it now, thanks for the number! Bargain!