Wanted: Fair maiden......

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Bad CO, Mar 25, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

....(ideally virgin) for horny little devil.  

Me: a few months old but already commanding own regiment (1st Hades Own), place in country and own website.

You: prefer to wear white, prone to fainting, scream well, like small red men.

Replies on here please.
  2. There you go Bad......Fill Yer Boots........[​IMG]
  3. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Something tells me that this thread was not constructed to be taken seriously.....

Pitty, as it's a good idea.

Wouldn't it be better to place it in the Officers' Mess though?  After all, I'm not all that keen on sharing young deb types with the masses of the ORs who haunt this site.
  4. CGS - perhaps the officers should have their own as I imagine they do attract a certain type....... ;)
  5. well said CGS, if were not careful we'll be inundated with shell suits ;D

glad you think so, maybe you'd like to comment on this thread Women in Uniform if not perhaps you'd like to provide a photo instead ;D
  6. The majority of officer women dress like something out the 80's or so it seems in our regiment,absolutely no fashion sense at all,do they not realise that cords and christmas jumpers are out??,or is it because they are behind the times or think they are actually fashionable??
  7. Humps - I shall have a look at the women in uniform thread but don't know any so bow to the greater wisdom and experience of f_changer.

Photo of me?  Wouldn't want to crash your 'puter.
  8. THE 80'S ur officers mess must be very forward looking many are still frozen in the 1970's
  9. Bad CO

Hey would you lot get off my thread.  Take your petty squabbles elsewhere.  I want me a woman.  The only suggestion so far doesn´t really seem my type.  Too many tattoos (yuck).
  10. Bad CO,

Despite all your obvious shortcomings, I will try my best to recommend you to a fair maiden or two.  

It would help if you could post some details about yourself - age, physical description, recovery rate etc along with what you would really want (and not want) from a young lady......

11. Bad CO

Clearly the only sensible answer to this post is to say that I am a little over 2 months old, ugly as sin, haven´t had many complaints yet (but there is a reason for that!) and I believe I have described my ideal lady above.  I do the nice sweet young things, Good CO likes them with whips, chains and body piercings!

Do you think you know anyone who that might appeal to?
  12. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Well Boss-man, it seems that the ideal candidate for a cartoon character like you would be a recent Oscar winner from the movie Shrek, and I'm not talking about the woman in the dress or the Green Monster  ;)
  13. Sweetheart I'll take some totty if you have some free going, I'm up in town for the Army v Fisheads game as I don't get out much.

6' 1"
    well bred
    no yellow cords or red socks
    other famous talents
    Sex addict
  14. Bad CO

Right,  see rule 4 above Mr W Gover.

We particularly object to Gazelle pilots on this thread, Go and start your own if you want to.
  15. I know you like first refusal but I really must protest! I only do birds(mostly) but as you look so cute and red......?
    It's got one engine but it aint a Gazelle!