Wanted - Ex Reg Armr

Discussion in 'REME' started by Englishspringer, Feb 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Armourers seem to be rocking horse sh**e in the TA. Anyone interested in joining please pm me.

2. try dungeons and dragons website, i think it's a pre-requisite for joining their forums. you might even get a serious response in there!!

stick an advert in the craftie, there are always adverts for TA bits and bobs in there.

3. or any gun site or failing that just take a torch and look in your nearest cellar for some one with an itchy back

4. Any kind of devious site who will find them. If there is ANY dodgy things happening there will be an Armr invovled somewhere.

Seriously, when do you need one, and where abouts-ish?

5. I resemble that remark Remmington !

Besides... the case was thrown out.... technicality.... you can't prove a thing..... I'm innocent I tell ya ! :roll:

6. I resemble that remark Remmington !

Besides... the case was thrown out.... technicality.... you can't prove a thing..... I'm innocent I tell ya ! :roll:

7. so the metophorical smoking gun was nothing to do with you at all. You may be able to body swerve the court case but you have to admit there is more often than not an Armr somewhere invloved with 'dealings'?

8. Herad that and Armourer is wanted under UKBC employment terms (ie free house, free electricity etc) tax free status in JHQ Rheindahlen

9. fuku - Can you post or Pm me more details please. A mate of mine is an ex armourer and although he is very much into dodgy dealings (i thought it was because he is a scouser but this thread has enlightened me) he might be interested.

10. Obviously a typo as should read deviant

11. Still Looking?

12. I'm an Armourer.....do I get to miss phys? I can't be arrsed with all that running around malarky now :)

Edited to add: Do I get to go on tour for 4 weeks to qualify for a medal then cry off and get flown home (whilst the lads packed my shite into a box for me) like the LI muppet that was given to us in Bosnia??

13. probably not depends on how much they care about you?

14. Sod that then :)