WANTED - DPM PONCHO

I know it seems a strange request, but we get issued the OG shitey ones, that aren't fit for setting fire to as it'd be a waste of good lighter fuel. I've been looking on Egay but the prices are a bit keek.

Anybody..?

Cheapest one I can find is this, not quite DPM but looks similar - MMUK

Also found a rip stop DPM one - Flecktarn.co.uk

mcclurg said:
I know it seems a strange request, but we get issued the OG shitey ones, that aren't fit for setting fire to as it'd be a waste of good lighter fuel. I've been looking on Egay but the prices are a bit keek.

Anybody..?

Are you planning on wearing it, or using it for your basha?

You can get Dutch surplus ones quite cheaply sometimes, I've seen them for under a tenner on occasion.

T_T

Tartan_Terrier said:
mcclurg said:

Anybody..?

Are you planning on wearing it, or using it for your basha?

You can get Dutch surplus ones quite cheaply sometimes, I've seen them for under a tenner on occasion.

T_T
call me old fashioned.....

presumably he wants one, as a basha, as opposed to apparrel.

green is fine. If you really think that you need the aid of any form of camoflage design on a covering will help you, then you should just get up earlier so that the nasty baddies don't find you.