Wanted: DPM combat cap in size huge (62 or 63)

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by cpunk, Jul 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I've been using a cnut cap for shooting for years but I've cleverly managed to lose it. Does anyone have - or know of - source for these new or new-ish in very large sizes? Preferably 63 but 62 will squeeze on. Cheers.
  2. Fucking hell. Does your head have it's own atmosphere?
  3. Do you hunt round Chernobyl?
  4. you going to wear it over your helmet ?
  5. In which case it would be size 3.
  6. Lay off him, you b*stards, I'm that size. I have to put all my brains somewhere! :wink:

I've got a Flecktarn M43 I can spare.
  7. Feck! You have got a HUGE head!
  8. Greetings fellow Tefal heed - I might be able to dig out a cold weather / Deputy Dawg thye thingy if that's any use to you.
  9. There's a (weak) 0.2 correlation between the size of your head and your IQ, but a good 0.6 correlation if you allow for the thickness of the skull. 63 and ordinary skull thickness implies a grand unified field theory should be within your grasp. [I'm size 58, and achieved that aged 9 going through a slight gingerish phase - as Mike Myers said, like an orange on a cocktail stick].
  10. Must not admit he has a size 65.

I found ones in that size of all places in cadet direct and when I lost it found another on ebay.
  11. You sir are John Merrick and I claim my £10!

12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

You're all so big-headist!

gobbyidiot is of course correct to spot the correlation between large head size and extreme intelligence.

So no big DPM combat caps then?
  13. find one of these

Jump up on the cab, rip off the capola cover, (has to be the canvas type) bit of matt green and black paint, jobsa goodun
    It should be big enough for your head. man at Q&M