Wanted: Decent Sleeping Bag (Not Minging)

Basically I want a decent sleeping bag. I'm talking softie 9 (or something similar). I.E small, and warm enough to keep you sleeping in winter.

Greatest of respect to everyone but if its manky and covered in shitstains and cum I'm not interested. But if you have something which doesn't get used stuck in the attic I'd be willing to swap some cash for it.

There is no way you will source an ex-forces doss bag less shit stains and cum stains or at best smelling like a tramps pants. Buy new and soil it yourself.

There is no way you will source an ex-forces doss bag less shit stains and cum stains or at best smelling like a tramps pants. Buy new and soil it yourself.
You speak some truth.

But I'm tight. And I know loads of people buy loads of shit that gets used once and is then thrown in the cupboard. How many cooks have the shiniest guchi gear? And how many blokes do you see office bound with the all singing all dancing 300 quid boots.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Greatest of respect to everyone
Thank you. It is nice to meet a young person with respect.

Hunch up, get your knees up to your chest and cover yourself with whatever is handy. Nick it if necessary. Do spoons with your chum but no playing 'banana up the back'. That is... well, not weird... more arousing. And you do not want distraction when you are kipping. Although, cuddles are simply a display of manly affection. And blowing gently down a chaps ear helps avoid frostbite.

Hope this helps? You owe me £20.

Cash.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Thank you. It is nice to meet a young person with respect.

Hunch up, get your knees up to your chest and cover yourself with whatever is handy. Nick it if necessary. Do spoons with your chum but no playing 'banana up the back'. That is... well, not weird... more arousing. And you do not want distraction when you are kipping. Although, cuddles are simply a display of manly affection. And blowing gently down a chaps ear helps avoid frostbite.

Hope this helps? You owe me £20.

Cash.
Oi I saw him first!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

What have you got? Within reason I will pay a fair price.
Nothing .... I'm asking what your budget is as I've seen Softie 9 Hawks online down to £85 ! I think the RRP is £110 .... Plus there's always E bay for a decent British Army Artic sleeping bag !

If you've just got £20 well you'll get an 1980s gonk bag that's seen it all !!!!

Nothing .... I'm asking what your budget is as I've seen Softie 9 Hawks online down to £85 ! I think the RRP is £110 .... Plus there's always E bay for a decent British Army Artic sleeping bag !

If you've just got £20 well you'll get an 1980s gonk bag that's seen it all !!!!
"decent British Army Artic sleeping bag" - Not wanting to turn this into a kit debate. But whilst it's warm its hardly light or compact or modern is it. But good point. With discount RVOPS is doing it just south of 80 quid. I'll see what anyone else has to offer.