• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Wanted: deactivated SLR

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Serious post - anyone know a reliable/cheap/legal source for a deactivated SLR?  

It's not for me, you understand... and I've tried the www first.

There's a place in York that does replicas. can't remember what it's called tho.

Don't buy the over priced EUROPEAN deactivated, they are butchered beyond help

Well unfortunately that’s the only legal option now. Anything of an older spec is illegal to transfer to anyone else unless it’s being exported out of the EU.

There are some very good copy to be had, and no one can tell the difference, (behind glass) soon as you hold one then you can tell

If you're looking to beat the record for oldest thread resurrection, I think you need to be looking at 2002.

Wow this is old thanks

Well, at least it'll be a useful archive post for future generations, i.e. in tracking the accelerating repression of shooting-related interests and hobbies.

In another few years, it'll no doubt be a criminal offense to even possess a photo of a firearm....

It will, it will happen... they will even make owning a photo of a firearm an offence.
Nah! Too much too soon. Slowly, slowly indoctrinate monkey.

They'll make doing this an indictable offence first.

F0C591QHWZ518J4.LARGE.jpg

And when the mooing masses great British public have become mollified and can walk the streets no longer in fear of gangs of youths with elastic bands they'll move to ban photographs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Health and Fitness 0
BiscuitsAB Jobs Offered 2
far-famed_wolf Officers 15