Wanted: Business Development Mgr for Big 4 Mgt Consultancy in Singapore

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Mr Happy, Oct 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for an Evil Number 2, has to be better than me in every way and (the hard part) read my mind - you'll have to find it first.

The role is in Singapore and would, in my mind, suit a recent leaver from the forces looking to stay out of blighty.

Manager level, massively confident and probably a grad.

• Grade: Manager
    • Title: Business Development Manager
    • Location: Based in Singapore, responsibility across ASEAN, little or no travel anticipated.
    • Start: 2011 / 2012
    • Position reports to Director, Financial Services Management Consultancy
    • The purpose of the role is to multiply the availability of the Financial Services Director in the pursuit of new opportunities for management consultancy services whilst ensuring that multiple client relationships are maintained. Banking or financial product hands-on experience is useful but personality is key. Work will be interesting, dynamic with occasional-firefighting. Once proved, the next opportunity will be to take over and develop new accounts. Client accounts are Regional or Global Financial Services companies (banks, insurers etc).

• Communication skills suitable for working with senior C-Level MNC Divisional and Regional leads
    • The ability to plan and organise Meetings, Trips and Conferences
    • Managing Client Relationships, externally and Partners internally – able to step in and cover for Director
    • Meeting note sharing and key point identification and action (not minute taking)
    • Capable of evaluating and decision-making with minimal instruction
    • Business relationship entertainment
    • producing complicated PPT presentations (training can be provided)
    • maintaining client relationship management systems with, updates and market information
    • Enquiring mind and the natural ability to read something today and apply it tomorrow
    • Responsible for the quality of documentation, exacting standards
    • Strong English written and spoken skills required
    • Recruiting, assessing, training and managing of direct-reporting staff
    • Supporting the formulation of direction and strategy for the management consultancy
    • Client service support
    • The ability to demonstrate your ability to pre-empt a requirement