Wanted, buckshee Royal Marine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly my usual Iranian supplier is fresh out of Royals...no perhaps I had better start on a lighter foot if I want assistance?

Could a reasonably grown-up Royal Marine PM me, as I want to ask a question which might have PERSEC/OPSEC issues if asked in open forum?

Unfortunately my main source of RM lore has fecked off to Kazahstan for six months on a gas or oil exploration contract, curse him gently! so if anyone feels helpful to an ex-29 bod, can you help please.

He might be free, but he'll come with baggage (according to a friend of mine who was engaged to one, even taken by him to the Mess in Poole, only to find out he's married with a wife in quarters in Plymouth!)

as long as he can answer my question he can have "three ex-wives, a sly-grove dive, a special file marked utterly vile and an embalmed corpse for a necrophile..."

You don't usually solicit at weekends Cuddles.

No, my uncle's the solicitor...

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Or the Iranian Embassy. My mate can get you in on the first floor, as long as you're good with ropes

The_Dragoon said:
Cuddles, to speak to any RM or Jack's you now have to go through Max Clifford.
If Max Clifford is so good at PR, how come everybody hates the cnut??

Maybe he can't get anyone to do the job? Or perhaps his last applicant's "honesty" based campaign with it's strap line "Who's cnut? Max Clifford's a cnut!" failed to wet his whistle?

Status
Not open for further replies.