Wanted, buckshee Royal Marine!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cuddles, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sadly my usual Iranian supplier is fresh out of Royals...no perhaps I had better start on a lighter foot if I want assistance?

Could a reasonably grown-up Royal Marine PM me, as I want to ask a question which might have PERSEC/OPSEC issues if asked in open forum?

Unfortunately my main source of RM lore has fecked off to Kazahstan for six months on a gas or oil exploration contract, curse him gently! so if anyone feels helpful to an ex-29 bod, can you help please.

2. He might be free, but he'll come with baggage (according to a friend of mine who was engaged to one, even taken by him to the Mess in Poole, only to find out he's married with a wife in quarters in Plymouth!)

3. as long as he can answer my question he can have "three ex-wives, a sly-grove dive, a special file marked utterly vile and an embalmed corpse for a necrophile..."

4. You don't usually solicit at weekends Cuddles.

5. No, my uncle's the solicitor...

6. Cuddles, to speak to any RM or Jack's you now have to go through Max Clifford.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Or the Iranian Embassy. My mate can get you in on the first floor, as long as you're good with ropes

8. If Max Clifford is so good at PR, how come everybody hates the cnut??

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Because he doesn't have anyone to do his PR for him?

10. Maybe he can't get anyone to do the job? Or perhaps his last applicant's "honesty" based campaign with it's strap line "Who's cnut? Max Clifford's a cnut!" failed to wet his whistle?

11. Perhaps try RR if you're getting no joy here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.