Wanted: Buckshee PLCE Pouches

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Mongo, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Hey all, I'm after some PLCE pouches to add what I've already got so I can complete my own set of webbing - what I'm issued is limited and bad quality.

Ideally, I'd like two water bottle pouches, one utility and two double ammo pouches. However if I can't get all of the above I can go to Ebay if needed.

I'll obviously pay for postage and for a couple of beers for the trouble.

Cheers,

Mongo.

2. In dpm or olive?

3. My Bold; to add to what you already have?

Isn't basic issue (Non-Inf) Double Ammo x 1, Water Bottle x 1, Utility x 1 and Tool Burying the evidence x 1?

How much kit do you need to carry?

How fat are you if you can get all that on one belt?

Why don't you go down to Man@Q&Ms and sign out some more? No need to pay, if they break - you take them back and get new ones. If you ask really nicely you might not even have to sign for them.

4. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

I meant what I have on my own set of webbing - the belt and the yoke.

What we get issued is in bad condition, however unless it's U/S we can't get it exchanged - I'm not going to break it in order to get a new set. Also, there is no scope to have extra issued - we are limited as it is.

Also, I'd like it DPM please BG.

5. Dis-regarding Fleabay briefly, have you tried any local car boot sales? there always a good source of military kit.

6. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Not yet, there aren't that many local to me though, and getting to them is an issue.

7. So the stuff you get issued is servicable and exchangeable when damaged, what's the problem?

8. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

It's barely serviceable yet the QM is reluctant to replace it until damaged beyond use, and I don't want to break the pouches on purpose.
    However I've now sorted the issue.

Thanks for the replies all.