Wanted Brass Button Stick

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Birddog, Sep 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello All,

    As we are not fans of the Staybrite Cap Badges we have recently purchased 40 RA Brass Cap Badges from the PRI Shop at Larkhill.

    What we really need to stop the little darlings getting Braso all over their berets is a button stick. Do anyone have an old one knocking about or know where I can get one?

    Oh and incase you are thinking why don't they just take the cap badges out all are sown in to prevent them getting lost.


  2. Try...

    Camden Lock -some of the stalls sell old military stuff. I once bought a housewife and a button stick there. There are some other army surplus places which might sell them.

    Or make one from thick plastic, metal or card.
  3. If you are serious you will remove them from the beret to polish. It's the only way you will get a decent job done of it.
    Button stick indeed.
  4. He got one on ebay
  5. Old toothbrush worked for me.
  6. you could try rip off Silverman's they have them in stock on offer for only £65
    Better looking on eBay three for sale 99p to £3 looks a better deal
  7. Ebay

    You could use one as a template and get the armourers to knock up a load.
  8. That one is an odd shaped button stick (other than the slotted part). Looks more like some sort of combination tool