Wanted - Board Moderators

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by imported_admin, Jan 22, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So far no-one seems to have become tremendously upset by the existence of ARRSE, but if we want this to continue I think we need to apply just a touch of fun police enforcement.  The board is growing quickly and there's no way that the small band of determined men involved in starting it can keep track of all the posts.  Therefore, I'm after volunteers to become 'moderators.'  This is a function which allows designated users the ability to delete posts from specific boards.  We'll do the nightmare 'Int' board.

Any volunteers?
  2. I was always advised against volunteering but if you really want to scrape the botom.....of the barrel, I'm free!! ::)
  3. Thanks bluenugget.  Which board do you want?
  4. Well I can help if you want but I'm not sure how much use I can be to you

I dissappear for 2 or three days most weeks but if that isn't a problem, I'd be pleased to help out
  5. No probs - not an arduous task.  Just someone people can complain to if necessary.

Thanks for the help and which board do you want?
  6. First time on the site, tonight and only 3 hours here so far!!! I'll help. :D
  7. Thank you; which board?
  8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

CO...I'll take RLC as it's my cap-badge.
  9. I'll take ball sports...no comments, thank you
  10. Done, thanks.
  11. Hello CO, I can take AGC, as soon as you like.
  12. I'll volunteer to take on the Green Slime.
  13. I'll volunteer for the Gunners if I am suitable
  14. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

I'll do the Cav if you have a need, can't do the corps as Sumo is right in there!
  15. Thanks again - you're all on.  Slight hitch: the board doesn't seem to display anyone with long user names as a moderator when in the home page overview - there's just a blank.  All volunteers so far have been added so you should be able to delete at will!