Wanted Blues Jacket

No blues jacket I'm sorry to say, I do have a good rock jacket, all leather and petuoli oil, or a county & western jacket, smells like a cowboys crotch though!!

geo7863 said:
No blues jacket I'm sorry to say, I do have a good rock jacket, all leather and petuoli oil, or a county & western jacket, smells like a cowboys crotch though!!
..this is the man who went to Burtons and asked if they had a suit to fit him.

"if we have some f*cker is getting the sack"

don't the clothing store at brompton still do them ????

Clothing store at Brompton! you must be kiding been there two years and only managed a Hi Viz jacket!
There is still a thrift shop in the beding store but I think that is for mess dress.
BTW Knocker we seem to be replying to each other in three threds are we the only sad gits in on a Saturday night?

Born_to_dig said:
Clothing store at Brompton! you must be kiding been there two years and only managed a Hi Viz jacket!
There is still a thrift shop in the beding store but I think that is for mess dress.
BTW Knocker we seem to be replying to each other in three threds are we the only sad gits in on a Saturday night?
it was where i got mine from when i got hitched, just a thought.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
gewtting mine from the tailorshop in arborfield, but is already booked so you cant have mine!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BiscuitsAB Jobs Offered 2
G Classified Ads 0
W Classified Ads 0