Wanted -Baby Sitter for Leanne

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Baddass, Oct 1, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The resident scrubber is back from her jaunt. She'll be looking forward to some time 'scrubbing' down Pompey, so if anyone is free for a month she'd like a baby sitter to look after the kid. Her mum was doing it for a while, but she's just got 6 months for fencing stolen goods, so there's a vacancy :twisted:
  2. I get the feeling that your stalking me dear! U just can't deliver a post without bringing my name up on it! I'm too womanly for you dear, you need a bit of masculinity in your life, like a Dawn French type, or even the website.... imabigfatyetty.com! They have some oversized sweaty blokegirls on it that might suit your taste love. :lol:
  3. P.S Not from the South dear! Try the North West...... Your obviously stalking me in the wrong part of the Country.
  4. Mighty used to babysit whilst serving in the AAC. I'm sure he'll help you out. Plus the rumours of what he did to the young girl are completely unfounded.
  5. But the rumors of what he did to the young boys are true! :D
  6. I was stitched 8O
  7. so was the young boy 8O
  8. Leanne, I'm sorry. I thought you were scrubbing down at Marchwood. I didn't know that you were scrubbing at Fleetwood. Never mind eh.

PS. If I was ever to stalk you..........it would be with an elephant gun dear. :twisted:

Are you in Fleetwood Leeanne, if so I'll decline the gumming you owe me, it stinks of fish :D
  10. Leeanne I for one am pleased to be reading posts again that get the better of MA :lol:
    As it was in the beginning
    ........................................................ :lol:
  11. She'd have to get up very early in the morning to get the better of me. Mind you, that shouldn't be a problem for her seeing as she sleeps on a Fleetwood park bench.

Lippy, you can stop sucking on that lemon now.
  12. I'll have you know Fleetwood happens to be a nice place my dear Ma, I have actually spent a weekend there, which I hear, is Paradise compared to any of the resorts you have been found to visit!
    In fact, it just so happens that you have'nt a bird to tag along with you to visit these beautifuly sculptured beaches of the North. Do'nt worry darling, you can have a sure glance of the golden sands of Blackpool that will sure as hell be on the web somewhere just to see exactally wot your missing out on.... Poor little Monkey! :oops: :lol:
  13. Fleetwood is a nice place. The council reckon you're spoiling it.
  14. Leanne is an attraction at pleasure island!! you buy the ticket and you get a ride!! you dont always need a ticket though! :lol:
  15. And she'll take coach parties!