Wanted -Baby Sitter for Leanne

The resident scrubber is back from her jaunt. She'll be looking forward to some time 'scrubbing' down Pompey, so if anyone is free for a month she'd like a baby sitter to look after the kid. Her mum was doing it for a while, but she's just got 6 months for fencing stolen goods, so there's a vacancy :twisted:

I get the feeling that your stalking me dear! U just can't deliver a post without bringing my name up on it! I'm too womanly for you dear, you need a bit of masculinity in your life, like a Dawn French type, or even the website.... imabigfatyetty.com! They have some oversized sweaty blokegirls on it that might suit your taste love. :lol:

I was stitched 8O

Leanne, I'm sorry. I thought you were scrubbing down at Marchwood. I didn't know that you were scrubbing at Fleetwood. Never mind eh.

PS. If I was ever to stalk you..........it would be with an elephant gun dear. :twisted:

LOLOLOLOL

Are you in Fleetwood Leeanne, if so I'll decline the gumming you owe me, it stinks of fish :D

L

lipstik

Leeanne I for one am pleased to be reading posts again that get the better of MA :lol:
As it was in the beginning
........................................................ :lol:

She'd have to get up very early in the morning to get the better of me. Mind you, that shouldn't be a problem for her seeing as she sleeps on a Fleetwood park bench.

Lippy, you can stop sucking on that lemon now.

I'll have you know Fleetwood happens to be a nice place my dear Ma, I have actually spent a weekend there, which I hear, is Paradise compared to any of the resorts you have been found to visit!
In fact, it just so happens that you have'nt a bird to tag along with you to visit these beautifuly sculptured beaches of the North. Do'nt worry darling, you can have a sure glance of the golden sands of Blackpool that will sure as hell be on the web somewhere just to see exactally wot your missing out on.... Poor little Monkey! :oops: :lol:

Leanne is an attraction at pleasure island!! you buy the ticket and you get a ride!! you dont always need a ticket though! :lol:

having been away from a glorious homeland for awhile now ...................... who is leeanne and .........

is she a good sh*g :?:

Well hello there Ma, er...I mean Baddass, Is that as in baddass gangsta or is it that your ass reeks of spunk or wot? I mean come on, could you not have picked something more original? Still, if it makes your putrid little existence that little more interesting then you carry on....mate! :roll: