Wanted: anything DPM (or otherwise)

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by KleenUpGuy, May 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lookign for anything DPM or old bits of kit not in use. Including clothing, equipment and accessories.
    Hoping for donations but willing to exchange for charity donation or cash or the price is right.
  2. If you join up, they might give you some new stuff :)
  3. Could do.. But don't fancy joining up ten just being sent to college anyway, going to go to civi college maybe apply for bursary then hopefully onto uni to become edumacated :) so got a few years yet. I don't suppose you have any unused DPM or the like?
  4. whats it needed for
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Any one else find this thread rather scary?
  6. Not me, but I can't help wondering if the OP is starting an Ebay surplus shop.
  7. You are in luck, in my possesion I have a NAAFI Growler(in original condition), two small stones painted white, a Joker Card(unused) and a signed picture of Adolf Hitler, dated 12/09/2008.

You'll have to collect them yourself as there are no Postal facilities in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Wow! Can I have the picture. I collect American Civil War stuff.
  9. So you arn't joining up, but you want DPM bits and bobs? You want to mince about in DPM stuff? Are you a Soldiers without borders candidate?
  10. The young thruster has stated before, he is seeking dpm of both types for his acf det.

Having seen some of the local acfs, they apear to well equipped in regard to uniforms.
  11. Mmmm...Civil War (opens small tin box, rattles, bangs and mutterings)

Got Pte Pyle's scrotum, found on Gettysburg Battlefield, stinks a bit but perfectly serviceable, for you, anything, Darling!
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I will use it to store the left testicle of Gen Longstreet which I picked up in a sweet shop in Vicksburg.
  13. OK, OK, £10 for the right one!
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Done! Just need to find his bellend now!