WANTED: an xl Barbour International m/c jacket. PLEASE !!

Thanks Sunray. I always keep a weather eye on Ebay but was trying here too to broaden the search.

Most of the ones on ebay are the trendy ones but I am specifically looking for the old, waxed motorcycle jacket. You know the type: tarten lines, heavyweight wax cotton, slanted left breast pocket. Unchanged since the 30's. Unbeatable !

Cheers again, Dogs

Cheers Jarrod. Didn't know they had one to be honest. I do now ! I'll be tracking them down and giving them a call. I don't mind a 'slight second' for the right price !

D_B

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Nato motorcycle jacket
NSN 226- 8415-99-130-2565
I've a 46 and it's neat.
Not for sale though but it's also somewhere else to look. Surprised the hell out of me.
Typical barbour cold not like the new stuff. But it looks as cool as a cool thing

Forastero

LE
I've got one of those but it's a git at 80 on an unfaired bike. And I'm not selling it either, sorry!

I've got one of those but it's a git at 80 on an unfaired bike. And I'm not selling it either, sorry!
And the reason you posted ?????????????????????? I've had one before so know them exactly for their good and bad points. I didn't need to know you have one that's not for sale though. But thanks for taking time out of your dope-smoking life to let me know ! :)

I have a large and little worn black m/c jacket as worn by a large police force. I think it's a Scott whatever one of those is.
Free to anyone in the N Surrey area who can collect (it's heavy).
My motor cycling days being over.

Bollox, it's going to be easier to buy a new one than hang about for a used one that'll still cost me 3/4 of the new price.

Silvermans ......................

I went to the Barbour factory shop the other week a got a Barbour trooper jacket for 99 quid half price!
You need to actually go there and check it out as there are loads of seconds all types and when i say loads ireally mean loads. Hope this is of help

I've called them a few times since Jarrod put me on the trail but no luck . LOTS of other jackets but the lady said they rarely get the Internationals in.

Didfficult to go looksee as I'm in Suffolk but it's and International or nothing. Do or die !

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Good luck with Silverthiefs.
As I said mine's a 46 and it's neat according to Ms Skid2 I am an optimistic 44. There's not a lot of room in them.
The only difference between the Barbour Intl and mine is it doesn't have the Barbour patch over the pocket. Buttons are all Barbour stamped, Barbour interior and labels and the NATO tag inside.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I went to the Barbour factory shop the other week a got a Barbour trooper jacket for 99 quid half price!
You need to actually go there and check it out as there are loads of seconds all types and when i say loads ireally mean loads. Hope this is of help
Yeah it's a great place for a rummage as rails and rails of stuff. Great bargains to be had it's well worth a trip.